Fulfilling Public Administration regulatory requirements is particularly complex, depending on the size of the body in question and the wide variety of possible issues, which are difficult to manage without an IT tool which is able to narrow down the required measures requested by ISO 9001 and enable data collection which is constant and secure, as well as having appropriate traceability, easy availability and statistical manageability.
IT management shouldn’t be seen only from the point of view of conformity with ISO 9001 certification, but as an organizational tool which is useful, economically beneficial and efficient: documents and data should be immediately findable, securely storable and accessible and protected during interventions, management of internet and intranet data, graphics, summaries, statistics should be constantly and instantly available.
QualiWare is able to meet all these requirements perfectly; the functions and modules which we consider to be immediately useful for any public body are:
- Management of Documentation: for a public body, documentation management is extremely important: the cycle of checks required by ISO 9001 (reporting, verification, approval, distribution, revision, storing of archives) in QualiWare is entirely computerized by means of a complete and simple-to-use module which guarantees immediate traceability of documents, security in the protection of data (control of access with separation of the responsibilities of reporting, verification, approval and mere consultation), the registration of the dates of all access to the documentation, any revisions undergone and its controlled distribution. The documentation module is completely manageable with a web interface. The advantages derived from use via the web are obvious: rapid publication and distribution of documents made easily available to those people who should receive them, both within the Public Administration body and outside it. QualiWare lets you set up investigative questionnaires about particular requisites even allowing compilation via internet – and to register replies in order to calculate satisfaction quotas and to set out results on a graph.
- Management of Feedback and Complaints; this function, created initially to meet the needs of a real public body, is extremely useful as it enables the handling of complaints and comments not only from direct users, but also from non-codified users. This is particularly effective, most of all because the feedback can be sent by the user via web and can later be imported automatically by QualiWare. The management process follows all the requirements of the standard, tracing the writer, the examiner and the approver and the relative dates. From the Management of Feedback and Complaints form it is possible to create a Non Conformity form. Finally, it is possible to obtain summaries and statistics on feedback.
- Management of Non-Conformity and Actions on the Quality System: the Module enables complete, easy and quick management of non conformity, adequate to any requirements. It also permits the setting out of modules for the treatment of non conformity, with all the data regarding the source of the non conformity: the description, the causes, the persons involved, the degree of gravity and the checks carried out.
- Management of Corrective and Preventive actions and Improvements to undertake regarding the Quality System in order to correct or prevent non conformity.
- Management of Inspections: the Inspections module firstly facilitates the planning and preparation of inspections, and then manages their carrying out and then the registration of their outcomes. There is also the possibility to insert any observations and/or non conformities discovered and to establish links to the corrective actions undertaken.
- Management of Human Resources: The Human Resources management module was set up in such a way as to enable a direct connection, and thus a constant check, of the skills and other theoretical needs of each section and office and the effective skills that the staff really possess, even after following training, in such a way as to assign roles in the most appropriate way.